Thursday 8 July 2010

Shimelle’s Class Day 4 & Photography Thursday!

Today was the first day of scrapbooking prompts for Shimelle’s latest class. I actually managed to get a layout completed too. I didn’t use any photos from the rest of this week but chose those from last year’s trip to Pensthorpe Nature Reserve and Gardens. My Dad had ligament issues with his knee last year so once he started the recovery we took trips which involved reasonable amounts of walking to get him back into the swing of things, and this was one of those days.

IMG_0393 (1)

I also tried hand-stitching for the first time. Not completely happy with it but it’s something I’ve not done before so that’s something to have achieved this week!

I’ve also been thinking of ways to keep posting regularly on the blog when I’m not taking part in classes, so I thought I’d begin with a photography day. Basically I’ll pick a photo that I’ve taken either in the preceding week or another which means a lot to me and post it with a little story.

This weeks photos is from my recent graduation. It’s one taken by my Mum but it’s not a posed shot…it’s at the end of the photo taking and I’ve had enough but still in a good enough mood to be silly lol.

IMG_0417

1 comment:

scrappyjacky said...

Love your LO....the colours work so well with the photo collage.