Wednesday 7 July 2010

Gardening Fun...and Collages

Having learnt how to make collages in Picasa I've been playing.

Also got out into the garden today (following yesterday's prompt for Shimelle's class) and here's a mixture of new photos and some earlier ones from our garden this year. We've taken to it in a big way once more after buying a new greenhouse last year and the results are fab. We plant in pots mostly and in a small walled garden area (for ease on aging backs Mum says) and it's great because you can move them around depending on what's in flower etc.



For today's prompt in the class, we had to photograph a group of three items in different ways...I struggled with it, mainly deciding on what to use. I started off with a hot chocolate collection before finding a cute little notebook and pencil set that I got for Christmas (which was what was posted on the class forum). So here are the rest of the photos!







2 comments:

jillconyers said...

Like all of the collages but my favorite is the pad and pencil set. The colors and theme work nicely. And your collage idea is perfect for showing multiple photos.

scrappyjacky said...

Love how your photos look in the collages.Think my favourite is the chocolate one....probably because I like how the colours work together.