Wednesday 16 June 2010

WOYWW

First time I’ve done this but as part of my plan to start blogging more I figured it’d be a good way to start!

DSCF1955

I’ve only got a tiny table to craft on but I also use my desk next door if I have to lol.

I’ve got two projects on the go (well…2 that I have just started…there are plenty more sitting in other places waiting to be finished!), my graduation album and a mini book charting a year in our garden. I’m making great use of my nestabilities and my gorgeous little cuttlebug too!

14 comments:

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Both projects are looking good ;-)
Anne xx

Sid said...

Definately feel a book coming on !!

Artyjen said...

Bet the natural light from the window is a great plus...my cupboard is a bit on the dark side!! LOL
xoxo Sioux

Annie said...

You dont need a big desk to have fun :-)
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome to WOYWW! Congrats on the Degree, what an achievement....a mini book - I'd be doing one about as big as a house to brag about it! Glad to see you have the utter essentials - desk cuttlebug and loads to do!

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing your space with us nice looking projects too

Helen said...

Well done on the OU, lovely crafting.

Darcy Marshall said...

how exciting to do your grad album, I need to do one for my son. Look forward to seeing it finished.

PaperArtsy said...

Mini book on your garden is a fab idea! Great light to work in there!

Anonymous said...

Great desk - love my 'bug too! S xx

Sunshine Girl said...

Great desk - have fun making the books!

Sew This N That said...

I love your little crafty desk hun, my desk is only little :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Spyder said...

Welcome to WOYWW! sorry it's taken me all this time to get here (I'm a slow typer!) Look forward to seeing your book when it's finished!!
(Lyn)
ps see you next week!

Sue from Oregon said...

Way to use all your tools!