Monday 21 June 2010

Library Layout

Completed this layout on Saturday evening. I’ve always loved books and it’s an expensive hobby to buy new, especially when you don’t know what you’re getting as such lol. I’ve a collection of read-once books on my shelves!

Our local library is a lovely old building and very welcoming so as I’ve just started getting back into reading for pleasure after studying for 6 years I decided to document my love of books and libraries.

DSCF1961

Scrapping this weekend has taken my mind off the fact that someone somehow has purchased £450 worth of stuff online on my card that I have no knowledge of! Cue emergency call to bank to get it sorted. Luckily it is all in the process of being sorted! Pure chance that I checked my account on Saturday to see if I could warrant buying a couple of dies for the cuttlebug!! They’ll have to wait a while now!

2 comments:

Glen said...

I love your layout Vix and the scrapping of your books. I hope you get your cc sorted and able to buy your dies. TFS. ~Glen~

Jenny said...

At least it's getting sorted, shame about the dies though. I love the LO, I'm a bookworm too, but I've not yet scrapped it. xx